[ga] Publishing/ Survival of the fittest

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Publishing/ Survival of the fittest
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:43:37 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So there we are in a civilized society. We recognize that being the  best capitalist is a good thing, We write laws about Intellectual property and free speech. Then we write stuff about you can discrimanate but only for the right reasons. Then we get into a high tek kind of place and find that "keywords" can make you or break you. Ah baybeee it gets brutal BALANCING the diverse interests. Oops did I say balancing, I think I meant COORDINATING.