Re: RE: [ga] Google's SafeSearch is overzealous, blocks innocuous domains

  • To: nainil.c@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: RE: [ga] Google's SafeSearch is overzealous, blocks innocuous domains
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:34:50 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well this gets a little perplexing.  So I searched through a bunch of ISP website type developers and found that they advertise bringing you to the top of the search engine lists and all of them claim some sort of trade secret as to how they do it.

Here is a yahoo story;

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040423/ap_on_hi_te/internet_pirates_6

Well no it is an AP story. Well not really it is the author's story. Ah shoot no it is neither. It is a press release. No I think it is blatant government propaganda.

I cannot find him right now (perhaps findlaw) but there are some great legal beagle publications in this area. Trouble is, it will make your head spin. Times versus Sullivan is a good place to begin a conceptual knowledge in the area of publications and rights and duties. It is also great to review US stuff on equal time campaign advertising, simply for knowledge not for propaganda.

Thank you for your contribution to expanding all of our awareness.