Re: [ga] Google's SafeSearch is overzealous, blocks innocuous domains

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Google's SafeSearch is overzealous, blocks innocuous domains
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No sir, absolutely never an intent on my part not to relate to governments.
One hundred percent no censorship, openness and transparency and accepting responsibiliy for my publications. Some guy named Barton back on the WG Review, told me that was his biggest mistake; not being upfront and willing to be accountable. And he is gone.
Martha Stewart taught again that there are two types of fraud: Blatant misrepresentations and CONCEALMENT of material facts.  No way Jose' do I ever intend not to disclose my thoughts. (well accept maybe with my wife at the grocery store when I see a pretty lady)
Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

Well I see you trimmed the addressee's I had included. So I can
only guess that your not very serious in your remarks below as they
will not likely reach the govt. officials that need to know and can
act upon this. What a shame...