RE: [ga] Funny but true

  • To: John Berryhill <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Funny but true
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 00:03:44 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know Sir.
But in this place called Bajamar(generally known as the golf course where - "it takes balls to play Bajamar")  They built one of the first links courses, not roughs or fairways inbetween but wild stuff. And babee, let me tell you it used to be real wild, Gila monsters and rattlers all over because the watering of the greens.  The furthest western and southern places known to be a habitat for Diamondbacks and the Monster. I am serious, you don't go looking for errandt balls in this type of place.  Did I mention the handsized scorpions?
But my Godness, watching a whale breach off of the coast there would take your breath away.  Anyhow Jimmy and I would go there to steal the balls off the course, because we are both good with venemous reptiles and insects. You look them in the eye, stand cold, and reach into the sage while all they see are your eyes. Never harm them and never disturb their home.  Heck what could be a better ombudsman?  Even if you do snatch their balls in the process, you see they think they are their eggs!!!
Ah, who cares, let the developers bulldoze it and create fairways like La Jolla.
Let ICANN bulldoze my children's future -

John Berryhill <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My favorite part about the ICANN job listing for Ombudsman is that they want someone with several years of experience in California as an ombudsman.

So, to find this person, they hired an Australian staffing agency.

And the world is supposed to take this organization seriously?