[ga] stock

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] stock
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 00:20:18 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So while I had other things to do like garden and chit chat with my Hopi "grandmother"  accross the street I double checked on the "founding contract" "organizational papers" and tax filings for ICANN. GO PUBLIC NOW!!!  They cannot reach the quota outside of services mandate and they can be owned by us - even a Frenchman and a NZ guy - Multilingual hell, of course. We can force them public.  Easy like candy from a -------.
Just a thought of course for you intelligent folks.