RE: [ga] Funny but true
- To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [ga] Funny but true
- From: "John Berryhill" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 01:55:34 -0400
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My favorite part about the ICANN job listing for Ombudsman is that they want
someone with several years of experience in California as an ombudsman.
So, to find this person, they hired an Australian staffing agency.
And the world is supposed to take this organization seriously?