Re: [ga] United Nations wants a big piece of the Internet. ICANN's death rattle? ISOC's/ITU's rise again to prominance??

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] United Nations wants a big piece of the Internet. ICANN's death rattle? ISOC's/ITU's rise again to prominance??
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:11:56 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please respeak this notion.  Tre bon, mon ignorance!

"J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hugh,
the problem is not the internet, not ICANN, not the spirit of the governance. The problem is the "internuts".
What UN tries to do is to understand what the cute members of this Chapel does not _want_ to understand and want to prevent us from discussing - when was the last time we discussed here how I could use my domain name on telephone sets with "tel://"; as a default?