Re: [ga] United Nations wants a big Please respeak this notion. Tre bon, mon ignorance! piece of the Internet. ICANN's death rattle? ISOC's/ITU's rise again to prominance??

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] United Nations wants a big Please respeak this notion. Tre bon, mon ignorance! piece of the Internet. ICANN's death rattle? ISOC's/ITU's rise again to prominance??
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 18:52:50 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hugh/Eric, Jefsey and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/user,

Well it would appear that the UN et. al. want to do good on the surface,

but knows not how to do so or even how to arrive and finding out how...

  Some would and have said essentially that "Internut = ICANN", others
of course would differ greatly with that...  But it is and has been made

very clear that some if not most of the ICANN BoD's, present and past,
as well as some ICANN Staff members, indeed fit this similarity without
much room for doubt...