Re: [ga] ISC opens Internet crisis center. <-- Did they just forget the BIND fiasco over Site Finder?

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ISC opens Internet crisis center. <-- Did they just forget the BIND fiasco over Site Finder?
  • From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:12:36 +0200
  • Cc: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 05:41:41PM -0700,
 Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
 a message of 145 lines which said:

> So take whatever action you
> see fit, but please be honest and not makes such a fuss in a
> somewhat less than honest or aboveboard manner in such a
> false allegation.  To do so is very unbecoming and unprofessional.

Jeff Williams (CEO, CTO, CFO and General Counsel of the famous and
huge INEG) calling Paul Vixie "unprofessional", this is the sort of
humour you only find on the General Assembly of the former DNSO :-)

I wonder if the future ccNSO will nurture a Jeff Williams :-)