[ga] Questions on the NewTLDs Evaluation Process

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Questions on the NewTLDs Evaluation Process
  • From: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:47:52 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Help...

IcannWatch has kindly published my paper on the New TLDs Evaluation Process, which includes 26 questions for the ICANN Board and/or Staff to answer.

Obviously I welcome any other inputs or comments from all constituencies and individuals.

The paper can be found here:
http://www.icannwatch.org/essays/henderson1.html and here:
http://www.theinternetchallenge.com/NewTLDsEvaluationProcess.htm
and a summary of the key questions here:
http://www.icannwatch.org/articles/03/10/24/1517224.shtml

I believe these are questions which merit responses. Thank you for your attention.

Richard Henderson