Re: [ga] request for details about ALAC members

Kristy McKee ha scritto:
Vittorio,

I would like to see a list of the ALAC members that details each person's Internet experience and a list of persons and companies they have received money and/or other types of donations from since 1996.

I can't see why anyone would have to justify the last ten years of their professional life to you, and, by the way, you will find most of such information online at http://www.icann.org/committees/alac/. However, if you want, I may send you privately my CV - there you will find all information about my past employers and other activities.
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu.org