Re: Fwd: Re: [ga] ALAC statement on resolution of non-existing domain name s

  • To: Kristy McKee <k@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [ga] ALAC statement on resolution of non-existing domain name s
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 02:31:04 -0700
  • Cc: vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dassa@xxxxxxx" <dassa@xxxxxxx>, "eric@xxxxxxxxxx" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>, "dannyyounger@xxxxxx" <dannyyounger@xxxxxx>, "jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "micheal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <micheal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "dan@xxxxxxxxxxx" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mdrios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mdrios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "walts@xxxxxxxxxx" <walts@xxxxxxxxxx>, "colk@xxxxxxxxx" <colk@xxxxxxxxx>, "gilbert.lumantao@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <gilbert.lumantao@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "hblair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hblair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Esther Dyson <edyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kristy and all former DNSO GA members,

  Well it is pretty well known by now that Vittorio has a long
and sorted history with having serious trouble with honesty.
All one really needs to do is review the archives of this
forum, and the ICANNATLARGE.ORG discuss list
archives to verify much of Vittorio's sorted history
and especially migration to the ALAC...

Kristy McKee wrote:

> Hello Vittorio,
>
> I hope your delay responding to my query occurred because you are
> collecting resumes, not because what you wrote was a blatant lie.
>
> Please clarify.
>
> ~k
>
> >Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:32:19 -0500
> >To: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >From: Kristy <k@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: Re: [ga] ALAC statement on resolution of non-existing domain name s
> >Cc: "'ga@xxxxxxxx'" <ga@xxxxxxxx>
> >
> >At 10:16 AM 9/17/2003 +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> >> practice
> >> concerns.
> >>
> >>We chose not to enter into technicalities in our official statement
> >>because it is not our role to provide technical advice to ICANN - the
> >>corporation has other advisory committees for that purpose.
> >>
> >>This does not mean that "we do not have the knowledge to understand"
> >>the topic on a technical level. Ok, I've never operated a registry,
> >>but I have been administering Internet-connected systems for the last
> >>eight years. Same applies to other ALAC members.
> >>--
> >>vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---
> >>-------------------> http://bertola.eu.org/ <-----------------------
> >

> >Vittorio,
> >
> >Please qualify your above statement by answering the following question:
> >
> >Which other ALAC members have been "administering Internet-connected
> >systems for the last
> >eight years"?
> >
> >Note:  Hopefully by "administering" you mean hands on administration, at
> >any rate, please qualify your answers.
> >
> >Thank you very much.
> >

> >:)
> >
> >Kristy
> >

> Kristy McKee,  612.823.3958
> Helping Widgets Make Digits

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801