Re: [ga] request for details about ALAC members

Vittorio, Kristy and all former DNSO GA members or other stakeholders/users,

  Vittorio, all Kristy was requesting was internet experience and/or
background and a list of companies that you and the other supposed
ALAC self selected "Officials" have donated money to or received
money from sense 1996.   Such is pretty much standard fair
except the donations from/to of moneys donated or received.

  Your experience in some detail of IT is very relevant.  So might
the donations you have given or received in respect to ICANN or
any of it's "partners"...

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> Kristy McKee ha scritto:
> > Vittorio,
> >
> > I would like to see a list of the ALAC members that details each
> > person's Internet experience and a list of persons and companies they
> > have received money and/or other types of donations from since 1996.
>
> I can't see why anyone would have to justify the last ten years of their
> professional life to you, and, by the way, you will find most of such
> information online at http://www.icann.org/committees/alac/. However, if
> you want, I may send you privately my CV - there you will find all
> information about my past employers and other activities.
> --
> .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
> Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu.org
> http://bertola.eu.org/    <-- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblog!

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801