Re: [ga] Independent Objector for New gTLD Program "Selected"

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Independent Objector for New gTLD Program "Selected"
  • From: Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 10:31:53 -0700

Matt and all,

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 11:26 PM, Matthew Pemble <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 15 May 2012, at 05:43, Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>  Seems to me that 'selecting' an objector is a oxymoron.
>
> Why?
>
>> Do we have contact Email information for this fine fellow?
>
> Yes. courriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Yes I have it now but thank you anyway Matt.  My question was more in line
with ICANN itself posting or otherwise providing this important information
on it's web site where it can be easily found by ordinary users.  Just good
public policy is all.

>> How can he be approached regarding gTLD issues offline or on a open public
>> forum?
>
> Well, I'd try email, personally. He's even been nice enough to put a
> contacts page on his website.

  Did so already, but thank you again.  We will see if he is nice enough to
respond offline to questions posed.

> http://www.alainpellet.eu/Pages/contacts.aspx

  Good work and yes I have it.  Thank you again Matt for posting same.

> There's no reason that he should choose to join what is coming close
> to being the "Jeff Williams public whining" forum. And it's not as if
> anyone can escape it, given your mass mail bomb addressing technique.

  Sorry that you seem to have a need or desire to be obtuse/nasty in your
response discourse here.  Most unfortunate.  Perhaps some of my old chums
in your area from the SAS could stop by and chat with you about this behavior.

>> Respectful
>
> Pull the other one.

Kindest regards,

CISO