[ga] Independent Objector for New gTLD Program "Selected"

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann-board@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Independent Objector for New gTLD Program "Selected"
  • From: Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 21:43:15 -0700

All,

  How does one or a body go about 'selecting' and independent objector?
See: http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-14may12-en.htm

  Seems to me that 'selecting' an objector is a oxymoron.  ??   I am
sure this fellow
is a fine fellow and has what seems has a good education background as well as
some other non-related experiences.  But I see 'cherry picking' here.  Perhaps
that is 'ok'/sufficient for the job.  But is he a good representation
in a person for
users or Domain name holders?  I didn't read anything in his qualifications that
would indicate such.  Did/does anyone else?  Is or was he a Grand Master of the
Masons perhaps?  >;)  Do we have contact Email information for this fine fellow?
How can he be approached regarding gTLD issues offline or on a open public
forum?

Respectful and inquiring regards and god bless,

CISO
Phone: 214-245-2647