Re: [ga] Independent Objector for New gTLD Program "Selected"

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Independent Objector for New gTLD Program "Selected"
  • From: Matthew Pemble <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 07:26:24 +0100
On 15 May 2012, at 05:43, Jeffrey Williams <jwkckid2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Seems to me that 'selecting' an objector is a oxymoron.

Why?

Yes. courriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> How can he be approached regarding gTLD issues offline or on a open public
> forum?

Well, I'd try email, personally. He's even been nice enough to put a
contacts page on his website.

http://www.alainpellet.eu/Pages/contacts.aspx

There's no reason that he should choose to join what is coming close
to being the "Jeff Williams public whining" forum. And it's not as if
anyone can escape it, given your mass mail bomb addressing technique.

> Respectful

Pull the other one.

M.