Re: [ga] Proposed GNSO Working Group Guidelines Published

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Proposed GNSO Working Group Guidelines Published
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 07:07:03 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff,

Front loading or perceived conflicts of interests or industry campaigning are
not innopposite or elleviated by openness and transparency.  They are made
ameliorated and contained and clear and honest. Having a bent is not a bad
thing. Lying about it is. On this list you wear your opines like a pack cabbage
on a generals chest -- that is good, we know where you are coming from and pay
you the attention accordingly. In more organized WG and TFs we cannot always
tell the players team colors. But with openness and transparency we soon know
the wolves from the lambs, regardless of the clothing.

FF is another good example -- we know he is a bureaucrat who is most concerned
with self agrandizement and promotion and his own job.  So when he speaks.
Whalaa we know not to listen. Apparently the BoD feels the same.