Re: [ga] Technical Management?? Spam, phishing and viruses??

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Technical Management?? Spam, phishing and viruses??
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 12:32:36 -0500

The TLDA failed because not enough people were interested in working hard
enough to make
it work. It also failed because Joe's misbehavior on the public lists scared
people away.

Its there if people want it to work. Instead of throwing stones at it, Hugh,
why don't you join the
organization and help revive it? I bet you could win a seat on the Board or
committees. How
about you and "Jeff"?? Of course, the TLDA has identity verification
requirements for voting
members, committee members and officers, but you aren't scared of that, are
you, "Jeff"??

If you're not willing to join in the effort, please keep your criticisms to
yourself.

As for censorship, I did no such thing. I simply asked the authorities to cure
an internet security
problem. It is not "freedom of speech" to post virus links on a public website,
its a criminal
offense in alot of places.

John