RE: [ga] RE: GA irrelevant

  • Subject: RE: [ga] RE: GA irrelevant
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 15:16:10 -0400 (EDT)

Roberto and all,

  Free tools for social networking sites and/or organizations are fine
as far as they go, which in todays IT world, not near far enough,
as recent EU and US governments and publics are making very clear,
especially amongst young people and professionals irrespective of
age.  Otherwise the remainder of your comments and remarks as far
as I can determine, are spot on/correct IMO.  Nicely done Roberto! >:)