Sorry Joe, we ARENT taking your word for it (was Re: [ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam)

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Sorry Joe, we ARENT taking your word for it (was Re: [ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam)
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:47:08 -0500

No Joe, evidence must be given in public.

You come on this list and accuse Herman and Co. of all sorts of
crimes, none of which the police have acted on and you expect us
to accept secret evidence on YOUR word? NOT!

If Henk has been defrauded, you need to have him come forward and
tell us in person and/or show THE WHOLE email with headers.

Although you say that someone defrauded him, we have no information
that he ever filed a complaint with the police. I don't know about Germany,
but here in the US, when you file a complaint, you make a statement and
sign it under oath and they give you a copy of the statement on paper.

Knowing how the Dutch and Germans are sticklers for detail and paperwork,
I'm sure Henk has a copy of the statement he gave to the police on one of
their forms. In the US, those are public information and probably in Germany
as well.

Get a copy of that statement from Henk and scan it in and post it here, Joe.

That would clear up alot of the problems.

You have provided NO real evidence of this except your word, and the
claim that someone told you that Herman and Co. defrauded them. You
regularly engage in deceptive practices such as posting stuff on your
website, written by YOU, that is designed to confuse and convince the reader
that you are taking this from some sort of authoritative source, when in fact,
it is just your work.  You have a decades long history of terrorizing online
communities
with your psychotic behavior - I wont post the links to all of your nonsense in
this message - they are in the archives. Given these facts, I ask you:

WHY SHOULD WE TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT THAT HENK SENT THIS MESSAGE?

WHY SHOULD ANYONE TAKE YOUR WORD FOR ANYTHING?

Until you provide evidence, there is nothing but unsubstantiated rantings from
someone who has a proven vendetta against those that the supposed evidence
incriminates. Your credibility with the world is less than zero.

Please stop insulting our intelligence.

Cheers,
John