Re: [ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:41:19 -0400

No headers needed. The message is mostly confidential. And if you want to
confirm it - why don't you pick up the phone and call Henk. I'll give you
his number.

Of course you won't ever do that because as I have said repeatedly those
people involved in scams and con games rarely contact victims of their own
fraud.

But again your welcomed to do so yourself. I welcome it when people confirm
my facts.

cheers
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: http://baptista.cynikal.net/