Re: [ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:09:55 -0500

Sorry Joe, thats not gonna cut it.

Where are the headers for this e-mail?  This is just another fabrication by you
Joe.

Henk can speak for himself. Why wont he come on the list and communicate with
all of us directly? This is serious - he should be willing to do his civic duty
to testify
before the community.

Sorry Joe - Nice forgery and fiction, but we know you better.

Send us the e-mail that he sent you, unadulterated. And don't screw with the
headers because I am an expert in tracking down forged e-mail headers.

Lame Joe, really lame. You are running out of ideas on how to lie to us.

Cheers,
John