[ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:23:00 -0400

Henk Smit pass a message along to me for the GA I will translate ...

<Henk says ....>

I've read your emails and do not understand that some people do not see that
Xennt and associates are all impostors.
I will send you documents that prove they are liars and crooks.

Too bad they have stolen all my money otherwise I would have a lawyer. It's
true what you write that the police do nothing in these matters. In Holland
it gets crazier every day. Innocent people put in jail for years while big
crooks with money continue to roam freely.

I will still send papers showing they are criminals.

<end of Henk message>

regards
joe baptista

p.s. of course I'll post those documents if they are relevant.