[ga] The MEP Law Person DID *****NOT***** SAY THAT THEY FOUND CRIMINALS - MORE JOE LIES

  • To: POST-TO GNSO LIST <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] The MEP Law Person DID *****NOT***** SAY THAT THEY FOUND CRIMINALS - MORE JOE LIES
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:26:17 -0700 (PDT)

AHA - Here you can see more of joes lieing - Joe send an e-mail to this law
person and TELLS the law person that HE (joe) is thinking that some laws are
broke and impys this to the law person.

The law person being political, wants to say "YES, HUMMM HUMMM" and not
contredect some member of the public and then tell joe that if there is a
criminal
that ok, to call the police.

Notice that the law person DID NOT SAY THAT THEY AGREED OR KNOWS ANY
INDEPENDENCE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS - ONLY THEY LISTEND TO JOES VERSION
AND RELYED ON THIS ONLY.

Do you all see the nature of this scams from Joe - do you see how he trys to
lie and fool all persons? He tries to make you think that the person WAS SAYING
THAT THERE IS A BROKE LAW AND CRIMINALS AND AGREES WITH JOE - THAT
IS **********NOT************** AT ALL WHAT THE POLITICIEN SAID -

BEWARE.

 BAX! Names Allentown
http://www.bax-names-allentown.com
Computer setup, training, software and services
Coming soon: BAX-Mail - free web email under the BAX TLD.