Re: [ga] European MP says "unbelievable" German high school student getting away with domain scam

  • To: Matthew Pemble <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>, "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] European MP says "unbelievable" German high school student getting away with domain scam
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:19:36 -0400

Also Matthew thanks for the help - I misquoted the source and have fixed
that as well as changed MP to MEP.

regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: http://baptista.cynikal.net/