Re: [ga] European MP says "unbelievable" German high school student getting away with domain scam

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] European MP says "unbelievable" German high school student getting away with domain scam
  • From: Matthew Pemble <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:06:26 +0100

Folks,

Being an appalling cynic and desperate to avoid doing some work, I have been
in contact with the office of the German Green Party MEP (note, not MP),
referred to on Joe's web page.

I would stress that I know nothing of the rights and wrongs of this case -
except the vitriol being poured over this list from all sides.  However,
according to his office, neither does Herr Albrecht.

Make of that entirely what you chose.

Matthew

--
Matthew Pemble