Re: [ga] Tweeting twits tweet away - update on Palmer Baptista twitter war

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Tweeting twits tweet away - update on Palmer Baptista twitter war
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 19:29:39 -0500

Why is Henk saying this? Because he is lying. Plain and simple. Or
alternatively, he never said this
and you made up or forged e-mail from someone by that name, which you have been
known to do in
the past. I never stole any TLD from anyone nor particpated in any such thing.
ICANN is the only one that
stole a TLD (.BIZ) and is planning on the biggest TLD heist ever, and thanks to
your actions in 2005, they
have carte blanche to do so.

I remind people to study up on Joe's past and decide who you want to believe:

http://www.tranquileye.com/magic/magic_stuff/Toronto_Net_loons.htm

http://lair.lionpost.net/pipermail/baptista-offenses/2010-April/000021.html

http://inaic.com/index.php?p=internet-terror

I am done with this thread for now (I promise), but if Joe starts coughing up
another fact-challenged hairball, I'll have to come back to clean up the record
with factful Lysol.

PS: No Joe, I won't take yout ARIN-PPML bait.

Cheers,
John