Re: [ga] Tweeting twits tweet away - update on Palmer Baptista twitter war

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Tweeting twits tweet away - update on Palmer Baptista twitter war
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 22:07:09 -0400

commentary below ....

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 8:29 PM, John Palmer <
jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Why is Henk saying this? Because he is lying. Plain and simple.

Ok - let do some score keeping here. The tally to date is as follows ...

According to you Henk Smit and Martijn Burger are lying. The principle of
the High School in Germany you guys are defrauding according to you is
confused. What about Eric MacIver is he lying too? He has already confirmed
he was defrauded of his TLDs.

It seems all the people in the TLDA/INAIC scam claim victims of the scam are
lying. I think there's only one person here John who is lying. And thats not
me or Henk or Martijn or Eric.

> Or alternatively, he never said this
> and you made up or forged e-mail from someone by that name, which you have
> been known to do in
> the past.

Why don't you pick up the phone and call him. Send me a private email and
I'll send you his vcard. I know you won't do that. A good scammer never
follows up with the victims.

I never stole any TLD from anyone nor particpated in any such thing.

Yes you have. You are a root operator to INAIC and one of it's chief
apologist and evangelist and have participated in the sale of stolen TLDs
from Henk Smit and Eric MacIver.

> ICANN is the only one that
> stole a TLD (.BIZ) and is planning on the biggest TLD heist ever,

The reason why ICANN stole that TLD is because the lame duck core at the
TLDA - ie the current trailer park boys - never got off their asses and put
some effort into organizing the community. Why do you think I supported
Xennt in NewRoot and INAIC. You guys at the TLDA have great mouthpieces -
but you have never produced anything in your entire existence since 1999
when you tried to be a constituency of ICANN.

> and thanks to your actions in 2005, they
> have carte blanche to do so.

Incorrect. My actions in 2005 closed the show. I was deceived ... my ideas
corrupted ... and the curtain came down with a bang.

I disagree with you that had I turned my back on allowing Xennt to be the
sole member in INAIC ... and if I had overlooked the 100,000 euro more or
less stolen by Herman and Marcel Bor an employee of UNIDT ... and if I
ignored all the other irregularities there is a slim though very unlikely
chance a corrupt system like INAIC could of beaten ICANN.

Eventually the story would of gotten out - people were investigating in
Government positions - including Turkey.

ICANN insiders knew there was something stinky about your INAIC root by the
time they were shitting themselves when we took over resolution for Equant,
SITA & Tiscali (i.e. most of Europe). But when we took over Turkey .. the
sparks started to fly ... the shit hit the fan ... and people in Government
positions were asking the question ... why is the Turkish Internet run by an
ex felon?

I would be asking the same if I were in their shoes.

So I'm very glad I brought down the INAIC scam. I saved a lot of potential
victims from becoming victims .. and I ended my INAIC experiment with a bang
- just like it started.

John ... I will never allow my name to be associated with a fraud. It was my
baby and rightfully mine to kill.

Now with the courtesy of this response I ask you on behalf of my TLD Holders
... can they expect a refund from you and all the others who participated in
this fraud of selling them TLDs that were stolen?

> I am done with this thread for now (I promise), but if Joe starts coughing
> up
> another fact-challenged hairball, I'll have to come back to clean up the
> record
> with factful Lysol.

Fine I'm not going away .. this is the John Palmer accountability forum.

As for your promise. You have made that promise before and not kept it.

And feel free to use any Lysol you wish. But while your using that Lysol -
why not point it at yourself and give us some facts on this claim from Henk
Smit his TLDs and those of Nameslinger were stolen.

> PS: No Joe, I won't take yout ARIN-PPML bait.

I was under the impression you were baiting me. Thats why I distanced myself
as much as possible from having anything to do with you therefore providing
you with an even bigger bate to nibble on. The fact your refusing the nibble
shows me your undergoing a learning curve and being less obsessive in your
behavior towards me.

You have to ask the TLDA what happened. Why were the TLDs stolen ... why
have they done nothing. And is there not a conflict of interest here.
Everyone in control of the TLDA participated at one time or another as a
principle of INAIC.

I have so many questions John ...

cheers
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: http://baptista.cynikal.net/