[ga] Tweeting twits tweet away - update on Palmer Baptista twitter war

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Tweeting twits tweet away - update on Palmer Baptista twitter war
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 20:07:23 -0400

Well since John Palmer is incapable of answering any of the questions posed
to him - especially the claims of theft from Henk Smit - I will instead
update you on the Twitter war Mr. Palmer is having with me. It's going slow.
The last official tweet I got from John seemed like a plea from him to me to
let him get in the last word. Check it out
http://twitter.com/Web_Lion/status/12794641835

When I'm dead John you can have the last word on this. For now were all
waiting for you to tell us - why is Henk Smit claiming you guys stole his
TLDs?

However on a brighter note and as I predicted yesterday my robot Lisa
http://bit.ly/cQdh2y now has more followers then Palmer's Web_Lion
http://bit.ly/91lovb which proves my point that big tits always have an
advantage over psychotic behavior. I think John would agree.

regards
joe baptista