Re: [ga] twitter twits tweeting away - or how to get more followers on Twitter a live demonstration in Palmer v. Baptista wars

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] twitter twits tweeting away - or how to get more followers on Twitter a live demonstration in Palmer v. Baptista wars
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 23:27:59 -0400

see comments below ...

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 9:29 PM, John Palmer <
jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  This isn't about followers on Teeniebopper Twitter, Joe, its serious.

Is it? Serious? I think it is - I'm not convinced you take the fraud
perpetuated by you, the TLDA and INAIC against my TLD holders. You have not
answered my question ..

I remind you again you are a director of the TLDA, former officer and an
INAIC insider and root operator. You have an obligation to let my TLD
holders know exactly what it was they purchased - in light of the evidence
from Henk Smit of the theft of TLD from nameslinger by your boy Herman
Xennt.

If you in fact do take the claims of my TLD holders seriously you'll answer
the questions posed to you.

> Thats your problem, you never consider what damage you do when you
> go after people like you did in 2005 and how much you have enabled ICANN
> by your actions.

I considered everything I did and enacted with full intent. The damage done
was intentional. In light of the inability of the Goes police to investigate
commercial fraud my actions ensured a minimum of fraud as committed against
future INAIC or Unifedroot TLD holders. And I'm very happy with the results.
Herman Xennt has not sold a TLD in months. And thats what happens when you
perpetuate a fraud.

INAIC John does not exist. Thats a major fraud as pointed out in Martijn
Burger's letter.

> I'm not going to respond to your crap. Please see my previous messages.
> See link below:

> You have not answered my question about how you will make amends to the
> TLD community that you claim you serve and whose interests you supposably
> protect.

I don't need to answer. I was simply a consultant to the effort. My duty was
to safeguard my TLD holders. I called together the group responsible - the
TLDA of which you are a director. You guys investigated through Karl Peters
and then promptly proceeded to cover it all up.

The only question here is to those accountable .. what are you guys going to
do to fix the mess your Herman Xennt created. And are you guys even capable
of doing the job considering the trailer park trash talk that goes on there
and the complete lack of work.

> Your actions in Europe in 2005 destroyed their prospects for economic
> success
> and have enabled ICANN to complete its scheme to dominate the internet
> namespace.  You have not only hurt TLD holders, but have sold the entire
> internet into slavery and domination at the hands of ICANN.

No what has hurt TLD holders is the fact these TLDs are all stolen from
NameSlinger. The testimony has already been provided to you under separate
cover. What hurts my TLD holders is the fact the IP rights are a mess and
there are outstanding rights against their TLDs by Eric MacIver (in some
cases) and Henk Smit in all cases.

And the reason why I don't take you seriously is because you boys at the TLD
have an obligation to fix this. Your all in bed together on it.

> Please answer my question - How will you make amends for the damage you
> have caused not only to the TLD holders, but to internet freedom itself?

Not amends. It is you who must make a statement. I am a private person and
you by your position as a director and former officer of the TLDA and INAIC
.. worldroot et al are responsible.

Hugh Dierker is now investigating this towards achieving a positive outcome
for my TLD holders.

> Can you even shut up and stop the on-going damage that you are doing by
> attacking those of us who were and are still trying to make a difference?
> I don't think you can or that you have any desire to do so.

Your a bunch of bums. You boys at the TLDA have been operating since 1999.
What the hell have you guys done in all these years. Come on. Stop kidding
yourself. Why do you think I agreed to create INAIC. Because you guys at the
TLDA could not get your act together if it hit you square in the face. Don't
cover yourself in laurels when you deserve darts.

> That being said, I hope that all of you listeners out there can see that
> Joe will be of
> no use to TLD holders and, in fact, will burn you, even if he has never
> heard about
> you personally.

Translation - Joe has a solution and John Palmer may lose his house in the
future.

> No, Joe. I'm not going to take the bait and play your little twitter games
> anymore.

Good. That shows progress. An obsession complex plus a twitter fixation can
lead to heart attack city. To use twitter properly you need a sense of
humor.

> Now off to open my 18 year old scotch....

Thats the spirit. And cheers to you and yours.

joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: http://baptista.cynikal.net/