Re: [ga] twitter twits tweeting away - or how to get more followers on Twitter a live demonstration in Palmer v. Baptista wars

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] twitter twits tweeting away - or how to get more followers on Twitter a live demonstration in Palmer v. Baptista wars
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 20:29:18 -0500

This isn't about followers on Teeniebopper Twitter, Joe, its serious.

Thats your problem, you never consider what damage you do when you
go after people like you did in 2005 and how much you have enabled ICANN
by your actions.

I'm not going to respond to your crap. Please see my previous messages.
See link below:

You have not answered my question about how you will make amends to the
TLD community that you claim you serve and whose interests you supposably
protect.

Your actions in Europe in 2005 destroyed their prospects for economic success
and have enabled ICANN to complete its scheme to dominate the internet
namespace.  You have not only hurt TLD holders, but have sold the entire
internet into slavery and domination at the hands of ICANN.

Please answer my question - How will you make amends for the damage you
have caused not only to the TLD holders, but to internet freedom itself?

Can you even shut up and stop the on-going damage that you are doing by
attacking those of us who were and are still trying to make a difference?
I don't think you can or that you have any desire to do so.

That being said, I hope that all of you listeners out there can see that Joe
will be of
no use to TLD holders and, in fact, will burn you, even if he has never heard
about
you personally.

No, Joe. I'm not going to take the bait and play your little twitter games
anymore.

Now off to open my 18 year old scotch....

Cheers,
John