Re: [ga] censorship among root servers

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] censorship among root servers
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:00:42 -0500

This is what happens when you rely on one root server network. This kind of
thing is bound to happen.

If you were using WorldRoot (http://worldroot.net) or PublicRoot
(http://www.public-root.com), you would
not be having so many problems.

My posse and I and Herman and his group of engineers have been providing
alternatives for years,
in spite of Joe's best efforts to destroy our work.

We're still here.

Our roots are still available.

And we have many more TLDs than ICANN.

Try lion-mail.net yet? You should. Works like a charm.

Cheers,
John