Re: [ga] Registrants

  • To: Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann-board@xxxxxxxxx, ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Registrants
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 18:45:13 -0800 (PST)

You both are demanding and dreaming of something that no one has earned. The
huge corporations make money off the internet but pay for their seat.  The
governments pay for infrastructure and whatnot, and preseumably represent their
citizens. The consumer pays by entering into commerce on the Net.
Registrants provide nothing. They buy and use, or they buy and speculate.  What
is it that gives them the rights they demand for free?