RE: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA

  • To: "'ga'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 08:17:56 -0700 (PDT)

Debbie,

There are so many coincidences in ICANN it is hard to keep track.  Here is your
link:

Generic Names Supporting Organization

Temporary maintenance is being conducted - Thank you for your patience

The file you are trying to reach will be temporarily unavailable until
approximately 0100 UTC, while the GNSO site undergoes  technical improvements.
Thank you for your patience while we carry out this work. Please try to access
this file again in a few hours.

Comments concerning the layout, construction and functionality of this site
should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxx.
(c) 2009 The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers. All rights
reserved.