RE: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA

  • To: "'ga'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:30:45 +0100

Hi Roberto

I believe an application has already been received for a Non-commercial
constituency.  See:
http://gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/en/improvements/consumers-constituency-noif
-28feb09.pdf

In looking at various applications published around about April 09, I cannot
see any results .   Can anyone tell me whether any applications have been
successful and if so direct me to a link on the ICANN web site?

Many thanks

Debbie