Re: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA

  • To: "'ga'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA
  • From: "Gregg L. DesElms" <gregg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:00:18 -0700

Whomever is running this list needs to force information at the bottom of every single message with links to the area of the server where users can make changes to their accounts... or even unsubscribe if they want to.

It's not that I want to unsubscribe, but I've been wanting, for some time now, to find out whether there's a daily digest version that I can covert over to.

A set of instructions/links which allow the list members to do whatever they need to do, which are inserted at the very bottom of every single message that this list server kicks out, would would be extraordinarily helpful...

...and would finally make this list compliant with the defacto standards for list management today. That boilerplate instructions/links are not auto-inserted into every message is quite non-standard... and a real irritation.

For whatever that's worth.

Gregg L. DesElms
895 Jackson St., #319
Napa  CA  94559-1321