Re: [ga] 8. Registrants representation

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] 8. Registrants representation
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:45:28 -0400

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I would venture that the Board isn't keen on elections because of the
> probability that what they view as "the wrong people" would win (as they did
> in the prior elections).  It's a control issue.

Exactly. Thats why they killed the democratic process that was evolving
here. Power to the people.

> But let's move on:

Why? To perpetuate a fraud? A bureaucracy? A front? ICANN?

It's a waste of time. Danny - you have been a hard worker for ICANN and the
DOC. You are one of the biggest contributors here who is qualified and know
his stuff. Have you ever been rewarded? Of course not - you have opinions
and ideas that will end most of the registry fraud that goes on these days.
You are a treat to the money machine.

Yet - that fool Debbie Garfield - destroys the General Assembly and end up
on the gTLD committee.

Danny - you time is wasted on these ICANNer folks. Time to accept reality
and stop playing the redundant skinner experiment. Why don't you instead
organize the GA into a constituency. Your good at that. God knows - whatever
Milton organized is shaky at best - you can't do any worse. In fact I have
faith you can do better.

> (1) how do we get a registrant constituency established in the GNSO, and
> (2) how do we arrive at a process to appoint an at-large director.
>
> Are there any participants on this list that are willing to work on either
> of these two efforts?

yes - me can do.

regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com