RE: [ga] ICANN and censorship (and ombudsman ineffectiveness)

  • Subject: RE: [ga] ICANN and censorship (and ombudsman ineffectiveness)
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:25:17 +0100

Hi George

I wonder if the nature of the 1500 complaints to the 30 actually resolved
would compare to 1500 posts on this list where an estimated 30 posts are
actually of any interest.  I am not saying that this is the case but if it
were, and I suspect a good proportion are of a similar vein, one could
understand the ombudsman's reluctance to get involved.

Perhaps, as an exercise in transparency, the Ombudsman could publish details
of the complaints.  Or is this already the case?

Best regards

Debbie
(resent with GA included)