Re: [ga] ICANN and censorship (and ombudsman ineffectiveness)

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN and censorship (and ombudsman ineffectiveness)
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:59:56 -0400

I just sent the ombudsman a message on this

Fowlie:

The people here who have warned you about privacy are quite right. Based on
the quotes you provided I was quickly able to determine the offender is
Robin Gross on the ALAC list.

Robin Gross is now in a position to sue you guys for liable and slander.

Your ignorance of the Internet is apparent may not be appreciated – but it
is in keeping with the highest standards – or lack thereof – at ICANN.

Comment by Joe Baptista — September 25, 2009 @ 4:56
am<https://omblog.icann.org/?p=192&cpage=1#comment-612>

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com