Re: [ga] List censorship and publications Emergency Provisions

  • To: Kim Davies <kim.davies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] List censorship and publications Emergency Provisions
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 15:32:49 -0400

I have a better question. Why don't you as an official of ICANN answer the
question - IS THIS LIST BEING CENSORED? I look forward to your denials.

regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com