Re: [ga] Re: Avri & Glen & Kent Crispin

  • To: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Avri & Glen & Kent Crispin
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:45:40 -0700 (PDT)

Avri,

You can in no way deny "responsibility for this action". The tortious action is
proven. The established responsibility is by law yours. The abridgement of the
Right to Freedom of Speech that is clearly established through legal means and
agreed to as part of a "compact" with the US government is serious.

""Upon the adoption of this Transition Article, and until further action by the
ICANN Board, the GNSO Council shall assume responsibility for the DNSO General
Assembly e-mail announcement and discussion lists.

XX5.9
http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm#XX