Re: No current suspensions,,,, was:Re: [ga] Public Comment: Proposed Bylaw Changes to Improve Accountability

  • To: debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: No current suspensions,,,, was:Re: [ga] Public Comment: Proposed Bylaw Changes to Improve Accountability
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 21:54:29 -0400

Debbie - please remember who you are. I can get away with for making fun.
Can you?

Debbie - you have participated in a fraud. Congratulations. You have been
rewarded by the ICANN hord - congratulations on your recent appointment to
evaluate TLDs.

I don't think your qualified. You've gone a bit wacko on more then one
occasion. Your appointment by ICANN leaves me purplexed. They owe you big
time at ICANN for supporting the fraud - I guess. And you negotiated
yourself a pretty good deal. Congrates to you and the big K.

In any case Debbie - use Avri and Glen as role models. Don't pander to your
basic avarice - that is a weakness.

cheers
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com