Re: [ga] Whois Accuracy Study Launches

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Whois Accuracy Study Launches
  • From: Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:14:31 -0700

kent wrote:

That would be *enormously* more expensive, given the stringent verification methodology (from page 9):

It seems to me that those who are most demanding of this, the intellectual property protection bar (of which I am a dues paying member), ought to pay for this.

Those whose privacy is being busted by DNS whois ought not to be forced to pay for a study that has as its ultimate goal a further reduction in their privacy rights.

        --karl--