[ga] Re: Old baggage and what my Dr. means

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: Old baggage and what my Dr. means
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 16:53:21 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah your right, you wouldn't care.
As is evident from the GA archives --- The day after he wrote it, you dropped
the Dr. from my name. Can't rewrite that history old boy.

But that was the point of writing it now. No one will care. But as we get going
again, it will be on the record. And do know we will start revving up for Sept
30.

Dr. Dierker