RE: [ga] Questions for Joe Baptista / Eric Dierker, and why the GA list should be ended

  • To: <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Questions for Joe Baptista / Eric Dierker, and why the GA list should be ended
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:39:02 +0100

Hi George

Welcome back to the GA list :-)

With regard to your mail, as far as I am aware nobody has asked either Eric
or Joe for a CV.  As to Eric making statements as "Chair of the GA"... He is
Chair of the GA!

You may be interested to know that we currently have an election ongoing for
the post of Chair of the GA.  You may nominate a candidate should you so
wish (see http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRules6.htm)

Finally, if I could draw your attention to section 3.3 of our list rules, I
would appreciate it if you could adhere to these rules in future posts.

Best regards

Debbie Garside
GA List Monitor