RE: [ga] Questions for Joe Baptista / Eric Dierker, and why the GA list should be ended

  • To: debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Questions for Joe Baptista / Eric Dierker, and why the GA list should be ended
  • From: JFC Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:24:25 +0200

At 10:39 18/09/2007, Debbie Garside wrote:
With regard to your mail, as far as I am aware nobody has asked either Eric or Joe for a CV.

I accept that this is very good idea. In the governance of every relational space, the first point is to know for sure who is who and the trust one may grant to others. There is no objection to pen name, but there are definitive objections to clones and fakes.

I understand that for the time being the so-called GNSO/GA approved by the GNSO includes three officials: Hugh, Joe, and Debbie. As suggested by Debbie, and as it was the rule for any previous candidacy in the GA (for example Joana Lane and I, for the BoD), and I suppose still is in the GNSO, the prerequisite to any submission, seconding, and acceptance of a task should be the publication of a GA verified resume/cv of the incumbent and a formal declaration that he/she only participates to the GA under an unique identity.

jfc