[ga] Whois Hypothesis

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Whois Hypothesis
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 06:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

A study group that starts out with an hypothesis as a baseline for discussion
rather than a question is usually going to be more open and honest than one
with an unstated hidden agenda.  However if you are going to go down that road:
The hypothesis need be clearly stated and the group must be constantly herded
back to center focus with minimal forays into side issues. A conclusion is
generally expected.

This is what you get with the GNSO when you click Study Hypothesis.
http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois/whois-study-hypotheses-updated-19feb09.pdf

I, for the life of me cannot discover what the GNSO conclusion was/is/will be.
I understand Metalitz's. I remember Law enforcements. And I can go see what is.