RE: [ga] Kamusi.com Domain

  • To: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Kamusi.com Domain
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:23:31 -0800 (PST)

Well this email settles everything. Personally I try (often fail) to lead most
of my days by doing things that cause no harm to others. GoDaddy is in a very
competitive game/business of making money. I imagine they usually try(often
fail) to lead most of their days by doing things that make and then save money
and then pass it on to investors. Hopefully they start each day figuring how
they can do no harm to their investors.

It looks like all the held names were triggered by registrants. It would also
appear that most of these registrants are probably in the mass registration
speculation arena. So it would appear that the DBP operates on the profit
margins dropped by the greedy. Kinda like those 49ers that tunneled under
saloons to get the gold that slipped through the cracks/floorboards into the
muck and myre.

While there is elsewhere a continuing debate regarding users vs. registrant
constituencies this here seems to make the case for the immediate need of a
users constituency. One has to ask though, Who is entitled to profit from the
waste of another's greed? But I feel quite confident the reason ICANN does
nothing about this process is that it is technically neither warehousing nor
cybersquatting. It also technically appears to produce millions of yen.