Re: [ga] ICANN staff researching my political stance onObama? hahaha

  • To: "Karl E. Peters" <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN staff researching my political stance onObama? hahaha
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 00:27:35 -0800

Karl and all,

  I can't immagine why any ICANN employee or staff member
would want of feel a need to research George or anyone else
that has no interest in working for ICANN and ICANN wouldn't
want to hire anyway.  As to Georges or anyone elses interest
political or otherwise in the President-elect Obama, why not just
ask the guy?

  BTW, I did not vote for Obama, but our members strived mightely
to get him elected, but was not their first choice.  Yet I disagree
to a degree with your evaluation of Obama, and do not know now
how well he will perform as president.  After all he hasn't even taken
office yet.  My sense of the President-elect is that he is a thoughtful
and down to earth fellow with a centrist view overall.  I hope he
governes that way.  I do know Rham E. and a Tom D. a bit.  I
am however not a fan of Hilliary Clinton and am of the belief she
is not a good choice as Secretary of State, but am willing to give
her a chance regardless.

  On the whole, as an independant, I find both major political parties
largely and recently ( over the past 30 years ) irresponsible.  I also
have never had, and do not have now, any political loyalties and hope
to remain in that frame of mind.  A pox of both their houses, I often
say and think.

"Karl E. Peters" wrote:

>      My hearty congratulations to you on reaching such a position of
> respect!!! (Maybe not honor, but certainly respect!) No one would have
> to do any research to know where I stand on Obama! Even if he does
> prove he is constitutionally allowed to take office, something he
> insists in not necessary, I have a hard time respecting someone with
> such low regard for the constitution of the country he proposes to
> lead, often remarking that he feels it is more like guidelines and not
> really law.    Anyone at ICANN wanting to know more, just let me
> know!!! I could go on for a while! In exchange, I would like to know
> why they care... They have no personal (legal) benefit from digging
> for and knowing anyone's stand on political officials. Are they under
> contract to research for someone else? THAT would be interesting!-Karl
> E. Peters

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barack ( Berry ) Obama

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827