RE: [ga] ICANN staff researching my political stance on Obama? Job search

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] ICANN staff researching my political stance on Obama? Job search
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 19:53:46 -0800 (PST)

Wanted: Research Investigation Job

Qualifications

Just a little big house time in only a couple or 3 continents (personal
research on limits of law) proof of geographic diversity.

Regardless of what I find I can make up some great dirt (ala, the gravaman of
the charges)

Worked on a few Capital murder cases and the defendants are now walking the
streets

know how to cheat, lie and steal my way into someone else's identity to prevent
knowledge of my inquiries. Of course all means justifiable by the ends.

Think open and transparent applies only to personal privacy rights.

Believe McCarthyism is far better than any other ism.

Will never work for what is right -- Will only just do my job and follow orders.

Compensation; Just a tiny bit of the fellowship funds.